CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mommy & Tayton Page

Hi friends!
Today I wanted to share with you a simple 6x6 scrapbook layout I designed for a workshop I held recently. I used the beautiful Everyday Enchantment DSP offered in Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration catalog. I just can't get enough of that DSP! It's gorgeousssssss!! I absolutely love the Fresh Vintage Stamp set also featured in the catalog. Wanna get these for FREE?!--you only have til March 31st! Contact me today!!


---------------------------------------------------------
Page Size: 6" x 6"
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Paper: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Die, 3D-Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
Accessories: 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: