CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I know, I'm a day late...but its better late than never, right?!

I don't have much Valentine decor, so I decided to create a wreath to hang up in my house. I used a simple piece of light-weight cardboard and traced two different sized dinner plates to create the base of the wreath.


I then punched out about 60 large hearts and 10 small hearts, adheared them with adhesive, and added a ribbon and bow to finished it off.  Simple, fun, and cute !:)

---------------------------------------------------------
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Red Glimmer paper, Sending Love Specialty DSP (SU! Retired)
Tools: Large Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (SU! Retired)
----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: