CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happiness...

Hello Bloggers!
Like I've said before, I am 'IN LOVE' with the FREE Sale-a-Bration DSP paper featured in Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration promotion catalog. It's just SO 'Enchanting -- Tehehehe!


Here's a card I made with the new Blossom Punch...I can't get enough of that, as well!

---------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Blossom Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 3D-Dimensionals
Accessories: Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (SU! Retired), Everday Enchantment Brad
----------------------------------------------------------

Have a great Saturday night. I'm heading to the couch with my Kindle and a good book! :)
Take Care!

0 comments: