CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary...to Me!

On Friday, February 24th, I celebrated my 3-year Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Yayy! I love Stampin' Up!  just as much as I did 3 years ago....if not more! :)

I have a very special offer of my own, that I'd like to share with you...

Get my 20% Demonstrator Discount!!!

Valid February 26th till March 4th
on orders $25 or more!!! :)

  • US orders only.
  • Offer can be combined with Stampin' Up! Promotions.
  • 20% savings is before taxes/shipping costs.
  • Offer valid  Feb. 26th to March 4th. (Midnight EST). 
  • Order MUST be emailed to me NO later than midnight, March 4th.
Make sure you take advantage of this fabulous promotion! Email me HERE!

0 comments: