CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Strength & Hope Stamp Camp -- A Relay-for-Life Fundraiser

We have all been touched by the disease Cancer in some way. Some of you may have fought it yourself, have a loved one or friend who has fought it; some have won the fight, some have not. Let's celebrate them all and help to find a cure. Come and stamp with your stamping friends and join us on May 14th, for a Stamping Out Cancer - Relay For Life Event!

Saturday, May 14th at 10, a.m. - Noon at the AMVETS - Post #47 in Wauregan, CT

The cost to attend is ONLY $20 and will include the stamp set Strength & Hope - Item #123660 - from the mini catalog. We will make 5 cards using this set!


If you are not able to attend the camp, have no fear! You can still help out! Register, send me an email stating you are purchasing the supplies but not attending. I will let you know when they are ready for pick up. If you want me to mail them, add an additional $5.00 to your payment and I will mail them! Let's all chip in to help this incredible cause! SU! will donate $2.00 from the sale of every one of these sets I sell and I will be donating all of my commission too! All registrations done through through me. Please join us in this great cause!

Please RSVP by Thursday, May 5th.  (stampinmegs@hotmail.com or 860.617.1331)


0 comments: