CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

PPC Specialty Challenge #6 - Easter!

Good Morning Friends!
It's time for another "Specialty Challenge" over at Picture Perfect Creations....this one is "EASTER." I decided to make a super quick card, which in my opinion, is very easy to duplicate, especially when you have a HUGE family like mine! Don't you just love that it's only one piece of cardstock, along with one piece of ribbon!? I also CASE'd this card from the lovely Angie Juda over at Chic 'n Scratch. Hope you like it! :)


----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Easter Blooms
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Tools: Sponge Dauber
Accessories: 5/8" Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon
----------------------------------------------------------

Our new and super talented DT members have come up with some gorgeous creations, so be sure to check out their blogs, as well! We'll continue to feature each member on the blog, too. We can't wait to see your Easter creation...don't forget to link it back to the PPC Challenge Blog, too!
xoxoxo

7 comments:

Michele

Megan... I love this!! I too have a big family.. .and sometimes I push myself too hard to have to make that perfect detailed oriented card for whoever. I may have to "Case" as well. Thanks!!

Leanne

Oh wow Megan, nicely done, I love that you just stamped right on the cs...cool eggs! TFS!

Lori Turner

I love this! Totally CAS and looks awesome :) You make these kinds of cards look very easy girlie! TFS

Paula-Scrap Addict

very pretty, soft card

Linda Anderson

Oh Megan, I love this card!!! I am desperately trying to do more CAS cards, and yours is stunning!!!

Linda

Michele K.

Simple but stunning... Love it, Megan. :)

Tamie

Megan, your clean and simple card is just STUNNING and has great WOW factor. Wishing you a Happy Easter. Another great challenge this last week.