CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

PPC-CC #56

Hello Friends!
Hope you all had a great Easter weekend! We sure did here at the Sajkowicz house. Our little man, Tayton, enjoyed all his new goodies that the Easter Bunny and the rest of the family got him! And if I don't say so myself, I made out pretty well too -- thanks to my wonderful hubby. He took time out of his rainy Saturday day (while I was at work), to spend a couple hours in my Creative Studio to make me something sooo cute and VERY creative! :)  I'll be sure to share all of my pictures with you this week. They're all too cute! :)

So the colors this week at PPC have really got to be my all-time faves...they all just look sooo pretty together! I really had fun making my card for this challenge, too.


My Card Creation:


----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy
Tools: Build a Blossom Punch, Sponge Dauber
Accessories: Vintage Flower Adornments, 1/2" Baja Breeze Ribbon Seam Binding
----------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to hop on over to PPC and check out the rest of our amazing DT work. We would love to see your creation this week too! 
Chat soon!

5 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict

I too loved this week's color comb! You card is beautiful, love the huge flower with the two shades of blue

Lori Turner

Gorgeous card, Megan! I keep seeing cards using this punch, and I think I just might have to splurge and get it! :) Glad to hear you had a super Easter..xoxoxo

Michele

HI Megan! Great color combo this weeek!! My mind was going in 25 different directions on how to use it!! :-) Love your card! It's nice and BOLD and pretty!! I don't have that punch. Thinkin' I need it.

Michele K.

Loving that flower, Megan. So beautiful! :)

Michele K.

Linda Anderson

Oh Megan, I love, love, love your card!!! That flower is gorgeous!! And you're right, this color color combo is fabulous, ranking high on my fave list too!!!

Linda