CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

12 Weeks of Halloween -- Week 5

Today I bring you Week 5 of our 12 Weeks of Halloween Series.  I made these super cute M&M Candy Holders for the Craft Fair I recently had and sold them all! They were super simple to make. I got the instructions from a video at Chic 'n Scratch. The picture below was also taken at the Craft Fair. I wish I had more pictures to show you, but I completely forgot to take ones of the holders open and whatnot. I will be making more soon so hopefully then I won't forget to take more. :)

What do you think??
----------------------------------------------------------
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated. All supplies were varied throughout, as well.
Stamps: Batty for You, All Holidays
Paper: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Cicrcle Punch, 3/8" Circle Punch, 3-D Dimensionals Exacto Knife (used to cut slits inside to hold the M&M package).
Accessories: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (bought at Michael's), Happy Halloween with Pumpkin Ribbon (ought at Michael's)
----------------------------------------------------------  
I'll be sharing more pictures of my Craft Fair tomorrow!
Toodles!
 
 
 
**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.

0 comments: