CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #1

--This is my second post today...please scroll down to see the first!--
A few good blogging friends of mine have come together to bring us a BRAND NEW Challenge Blog to this wonderful blogging world we have...it's called 4 Crafty Chicks! Their challenges are varied and super fun! All challenges will be posted every Thursday morning and submissions are due the following Tuesday at midnight MST. Congrats Ladies...I wish you the best of luck with 4 Crafty Chicks!

So I haven't partipated in any other challenges lately, besides my very own ones at PPC, so when the 4 Crafty Chicks invited me to partipate, I just couldn't say no!

Their first challenge is a sketch created by Leanne.


What a wonderful sketch, huh?! I really had to get my mind going to come up with something, it took awhile, but I did it! And I kinda like my card! I haven't done any heat embossing lately so I had to incorporate it somehow. What do you think??

----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Sweet Sentiments, Flowerfly (Stampendous)
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Peach Parfait, Versamark Ink
Tools: 3D-Dimensionals, Heat Gun, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piecing Tool & Mat Stack, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Sponge Dauber
Accessories: Old Olive Buttons
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Feel free to check out the 4 Crafty Chicks! I'm sure they would LOVE to see your creations!
xoxoxo
 


**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.

3 comments:

Melissa

Awwww... this is so beautiful, Megan! I LOVE that Greenhouse Gala DSP and {heart} how you used it for your Top Note background. Thanks for joining our challenge premiere!

Lori Turner

I totally agree with Melissa, Megan! Beautiful card! That butterfly is very nice and that Greenhouse Gala paper is one of my fav's in the new catty! Sooooo glad you hopped on over to join us! Hugzzz....

Tamie

Megan, I love the colors and the embossing. Your top note just rocks. That paper is looking like it should be in my collection! Beautiful card and thanks so much for joining us on our first challenge. Hope you will join us next week too :)Here is a smile coming your way! :)