CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SPCC - #26 and Birthday Card

Hi Friends!
I know this SPCC Color Combo #26 was SOOO last week, but I just had to post it anyway! lol It's a birthday card I made for my cousin Andy's wife, Jenn, who just celebrated her 31st...woohoo! :) Happy Birthday!!!




Card Size:  4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Lavender Lace
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 3-D Dimensionals, Heat Embosser, 2-Way Glue
Accessories: 1/2" Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Dazziling Diamonds Glitter

Stay tuned for this weeks SPCC #27! And more of my 'oh-so-late' 12 Weeks of Christmas posts! tehehehe :)
xoxoxo

0 comments: