CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Stampin' Special this Month!!!


So I went through the lastest Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog & found my favorite stamp set...

Stamp Set of the Year – Fifth Avenue Floral!



Place an online order with me of $30 or more and get the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set for 20% off! All you have to do is shop for your Stampin’ Up! products online through my Demonstrator Website!

• Click HERE to place an online order with me. Just click on the “Shop Now” button.
• Orders must be placed by December 31st, 11:59pm EST.
• Your product total must be $30 or more (not including shipping and sales tax) to qualify for 20% off the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp.
• Once you have placed your order, email me with your shipping address. Your stamp set will arrive separately from your online order in mid-January.
• This offer is only available in the U.S. and is an exclusive offer from Megan (Lugauskas) Sajkowicz. This is not a promotion offered by Stampin’ Up!

Chat Soon!
xoxoxo


0 comments: