CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SPCC - #27, Mojo Monday Sketch #116 AND 12 Weeks of Christmas--Weeks 9 & 10

Hi All!
I'm back with another post today...and its a 3-for-1 deal! :) How fun! hehehe! First off, it is the SPCC #27 Challenge...and boy has time flown by! I can't believe we're already at #27! And like always, I just LOVE the colors Sam has picked out this week. :)


Next, I bring you Mojo Monday Sketch #116...I just had to try it out this week...it was soo different but very fun to work with!

And finally, these 2 cards I made, are each part of my 12 Weeks of Christmas -- Weeks 9 & 10! :)
 I decided not to use any stamps and actual punches, but rather Stampin' Up's! Old Saint Nick Rub-Ons and I used my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to make my 2 1/2" circles!  What do you think?

Week 9:

Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, DSP Frosty Day (SU! Retired)
Tools: 3-D Dimensionals, Cricut (George and Basic Shapes Cartridge)
Accessories: Old Saint Nick Rub-Ons (SU! Retired), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

Week 10:

Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, DSP Frosty Day (SU! Retired)
Tools: 3-D Dimensionals, Cricut (George and Basic Shapes Cartridge)
Accessories: Old Saint Nick Rub-Ons (SU! Retired), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

Chat soon!
xoxoxo