CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

SPCC - # 21

Hello!
How's everyone doing today?! I can't believe its already Thursday...this week has flown byyyy! Last night I had a fun meeting demo with my upline, Patty (Stamp-Patty's) and I got a cute bracelet charm for being 3rd in sales from April-June...wooohoo! I'll def take pics soon! She also give us a customized Stampin' Bag! Thank you Patty...can't wait for our next meeting in January! :)
Anyway, today I have for you another card using SPCC #21!

I took out my unused and retired Boatloads of Love stamp set...love it! Enjoy!


Card Size: 5 x 5
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Boatloads of Love
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Tools: 3D Dimensionals
Chat soon my loves!