CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

SPCC - # 21

Hello!
How's everyone doing today?! I can't believe its already Thursday...this week has flown byyyy! Last night I had a fun meeting demo with my upline, Patty (Stamp-Patty's) and I got a cute bracelet charm for being 3rd in sales from April-June...wooohoo! I'll def take pics soon! She also give us a customized Stampin' Bag! Thank you Patty...can't wait for our next meeting in January! :)
Anyway, today I have for you another card using SPCC #21!

I took out my unused and retired Boatloads of Love stamp set...love it! Enjoy!


Card Size: 5 x 5
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Boatloads of Love
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Tools: 3D Dimensionals
Chat soon my loves!

9 comments:

Emily

This card made me smile...too cute!

Emily-SP Diva

thescrapmaster

Megan, that is so adorable! I love that boat set. Great job!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Kristina

Too cute - love the little tug. Great use of the SPCC colours.

Anonymous

That stamp set is so very cute. Great job.

Melisa-SP Diva

Susan

Your card is really cute and cheery!

savvy teaching tips

very cute. Please check out my blog for blog candy this week. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Daniella

Great work!!
So glad you joined us at SPCC this week!!

Stephanie

Love this card! Great job with the SPCC colors!

~kelly marie~

So cute!!