CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PPCreations -- Etsy shop!

I've had my ETSY account for awhile now, but never really got the time to post any of my card/craft creations that I would like to sell...but I def did it this time! I added a link on the right sidebar here on my lovely blog, for you to click on and to check out what I've got up for sale! :) I hope to post more soon...so please bare with me whille my site is 'in-the-works'. :)

Interested?! Take a look around and please feel free to email me for any special requests and inquiries! All of my Picture Perfect Creations are made in a smoke and pet free environment. And I LOVE custom orders and am more than happy and willing to meet your wants/needs/desires, etc! If you prefer a different size, shape, color, sentiment, whatever it may be, email me!

xoxoxo

0 comments: