CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas -- Week 5 and SPCC--Christmas Combo #9

Happy TGIF all!
We finally made it through another week...and I'm soo excited for the weekend! Halloween is tomorrow (and it'll be 2 years since mine and Tim's first (blind) date), along with work at the restaurant and my lil cousin, Cade's fall-ball game. :) Then on Sunday, I plan on taking the entire day to craft and organize my Creative Studio...I can't wait! Do you have any fun plans?!

Now on to my 12 Weeks of Christmas -- Week 5 card!




Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Sparkly and Bright
Ink: Rose Red, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Tools: Square Scallop Punch, 3-D Dimensionals

And of course, the colors used were from SPCC - Christmas Combo #9!




Make sure to visit me this weekend -- especially on Sunday, Nov. 1st...I will be posting my newest Stampin' Up! Newsletter with new class dates, promotions, and more...Plus, I'll have my first-ever BLOG CANDY Post! Wooo-hooo! :)

Happy Crafting!
xoxoxo