CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Relay-For-Life Smooch Camp Fundraiser

Hello my friends!
I need your help to make this fundraiser a success! This is my Annual Relay For Life stamp camp! This year we will be trying to break our amount raised from last year!  I was able to donate almost $500 last year! I would like to reach $550! With your help, I know I can do that!
The stamp camp will include the adorable stamp set called, "Bright Blossoms" . .For those of you in my Scrapbook Class, you will recall this set was the  focus in my project this month! In addition, we will make 4 fantastic projects with this set! ALL OF THE PROCEEDS from the stamp sets for the camp, the raffle table and all orders placed the day of the camp, will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. Come join me and my upline, Patty, in our efforts to raise money for this worthwhile cause!

When: Saturday, May 19, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: Danielson Elks Lodge, Center Street, Danielson, CT 06239
Event Fee: $20 (includes stamp set and all supplies to make 4 cards!)

I apologize for the short notice of this camp - but I really need you to RSVP by April 30th if you are coming. Payment can be made up until May 15th but I HAVE to place the order for product before April 30th .... as that is when this stamp set will go away!!! Get it NOW! Here are some pics of the stamp images and the projects!





Contact me today to Register for this Fundraiser Camp! Even if you can't make it to the camp, please consider buying the kit to go so that you can support our cause! Can't wait to stamp with you!





0 comments: