CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friends Card

Happy Good Friday!
Hope you're all having a great day. Today I want to share a card that I CASE'd, but of course, made my own. It's using the NEW Catalog Sneak Peek of the Summer Smooches Collection. And I must say that I can't get enough of these products!!! They have got to be some of my all-time favorites, so far!

I stamped the little flowers and vase images from the Bright Blossoms stamp set, cut them out and adheared them with 3-D Dimensionals to make them pop....sooo cute!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Just Believe

Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade

Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelit Die, 3D-Dimensionals, Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border Punch
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding
----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Want to see more great samples of the Summer Smooches DSP and Bright Blossoms stamp set? Click here and check out my April Scrapbook Class samples! :)

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: