CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome, Jacqui!

Hi Stampers!
I've been a bit busy around here, but wanted to pop in introduce to you, and welcome my newest Downline Member, Jacqui! I am super-duper excited to have her on my team!!! She has been a crafter for quite some time now and I know she'll have a great time with Stampin' Up!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?! Well NOW is the time to do it!! Sale-a-bration is coming to a close at the end of the month, but there are plenty of great deals to take advantage of!!


When Jacqui joined, she received OVER $350 of product for just $125...PLUS she'll get free DSP or a free digital download every month for the rest of 2012!!! How awesome is that?! When joining, you can modify your starter kit to suit your own desire, too. (Pick out your own stamp sets, ink pads, etc.) Contact me today for more information on how you can earn some extra cash or just to support your own hobby! :)

Chat soon!

0 comments: