CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mixed Bunch...

Hi Friends!
Here's the most recent card I made for our Demonstratror SWAP at our last Stamp Patty's Demo meeting. The topic was anything Spring so Stampin' Up!'s Mixed Bunch set was the perfect one to use for it. I am abosolutely loving the color combination I used, too!

---------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Wister Wonder
Tools: Heat Embossing Gun, White Embossing Powder, 3D-Dimensionals, Blossom Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
----------------------------------------------------------


What do you think?? The flower was heat embossed with white embossing powder. I really like the look of it on the Blushing Bride cardstock...so pretty! And I must say that the Wisteria Wonder In-Color has got to be one of my all-time favorites lately!

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: