CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

PPC-CC #46

Good Monday Morning my Friends!
Hope all is well out there and everyone had a great weekend! Today I bring you another lovely color combo from our Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo Blog. And I had a blast getting craft-wit-it! :) hehehe For all of you Stampin' Up! Demos out there, you may recognize this layout from a recent Stampin' Success magazine. Can't remember which one I CASE'd it from, but I love how it came out!

My Card Creation:


Our Color Combo:

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT members blogs for more wonderful inspiration this week! Leave each of them some love while you are there and be sure to go back to the PPC Challenge Blog once you have your creation made! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Chat soon my loves!

0 comments: