CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Color Dare #92 - So Very Poppy

I've had a bit of extra time lately to get crafty, so while blog surfing the other day I came across The Color Dare, and this week's colors are Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. It was a bit difficult for me to work with, but I came up with something and I love my creation!


----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Paisley Prints, With All My Heart
Paper: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Tools: Extra Large Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border, 3D-Dimensionals,
Accessories: 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for visiting!