CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Wedding Card

Hiya Friends!
The card I am sharing today was made for a great couple, Julie & Mike...who are actually getting married today! I CASE'd it from Andrea Walford, but of course changed some things around to make it my own. I used the new Elegant Soiree DSP from the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. This card would also be great for any Anniversary...and speaking of Anniversaries, mine and the hubs are coming up on our one year soon (Sept. 12th!). Any ideas on what to get him?? Hmmm...

Anyway, hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: 3D-Dimensionals, Cricut (Used to cut out my 4 inch circle, which I cut in half)
Accessories: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffetta Ribbon
----------------------------------------------------------

So it's Friday already...anyone have any fun plans? The hubs and I are taking an 8-hour birthing/maternity class tomorrow...should be an interesting one! But none-the-less, very informative. We're kinda excited about it! lol We'll also be attending a birthday party for my cousins's little one Brenna, who is turning two. And as for Sunday, I have to work at the restaurant and I'm sure Tim will be doing something pertaining to our landscaping business and work. Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! Chat soon!

This card is also part of my No Paper/Product Buying Challenge. :)
xoxoxo