CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Graduation Card - Punch Art

I needed a graduation card for my very good friend's little brother who was graduating from high school. Corey and I have known each other since we were nine or ten years old, and that's when her brother, Nik, was born...almost 18 years ago. It's crazy how time has flown! Nik has grown into a wonderful young man who is awesome at playing baseball and he did get a scholarship to play in college! He's like a little brother to me! So to this day, I still keep in contact with Corey and the rest of her family. They're all so amazing!
Anyway, onto the card.... 
 The Plainfield High School colors are orange and black so I had to make a card with those colors. I CASE'd this card from somewhere on Stampin' Connection, but I just can't remember who's it was. So sorry about that! The supplies are listed below.

----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Congrats (AMuse)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft Ink
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Cricut with George Cartridge, daubing sponge (sponged shadow on cap), Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Accessories: 1/8" Black Satin Ribbon (don't know company name), 1/8" White Satin Ribbon (don't know company name), orange brad (don't know company name)
----------------------------------------------------------

This post also counts as a project for my No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.

We're off to our birthing/maternity class today and a birthday party for a two year old. I'm sure I'll chat more about it soon! :)
 xoxoxo
 

0 comments: