CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little bit of this and that...

No project to share with you today, but just wanted to give you all an update on what's going on here and at our PPC Challenge Blog...
  1. No Paper/Product Buying Challenge...How is everyone doing with their part of the challenge? Is it keeping you busy? Are you making your goals? Many of you have asked for a button to display on your blogs, so with that said I have been busy trying to put something together for you! I will let you know when it is ready soon! For my part of the challenge, as you can tell in my rightside bar with my tracking numbers, I'm doing fairly good with it, but wish I was doing better. I want to know how you're doing! Leave me a comment below.
  2. Blog-o-Versery Candy...Are you entered to win my Blog-o-Versery Candy?!? The deadline is Sunday, Sept. 5th, 10am EST to enter! Winners will be posted on Monday, Sept. 6th. You have 2 chances to win, PLUS, if my blog surpasses 100 followers before September 5th, I will add a third prize winner! :)
  3. PPC-CC Guest Designer Call...Have you applied to be a Guest Designer for our PPC Challenge Blog? We are looking for three designers, one for September, October, and November. For specifics on how to apply, click here. Candidates must apply by Sunday, August 29th, 10pm EST.
  4. Craft Fair Season...I have stated earlier this year and in my 2010 Goals that I wanted to partipate in a craft fair of some sort this year. Welllll...I have the opportunity to do so on Sunday, Sept. 5th, here in my hometown. But I need your advice here...that gives me less than two weeks to get extra crafty and prepared...do you think I'll have enough time or am I just crazy for even considering this fair, since it is kinda last minute. Have any of you partipated in a town craft fair? How did it go? What did you do to prepare? HELPPP! I need to decide within the next 24 hours...
I think that about covers it for now. Feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, etc. I would love to hear from you!
Until tomorrow my friends...

0 comments: