CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My First Blog Award!

I just received my very first blog award today!!! Thanks so much Amanda for the Beautiful Blog Award!! Amanda is sooo super creative and talented. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Here are the rules for this award:

  1. Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
  2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love.
  3. Share 7 things about yourself.

--I would love to pass this award on to...

--7 Things about Me:
  1. I'm a paper loving hoarder.
  2. I have two hugeeee St. Bernard doggies.
  3. I am photographing my first wedding in July.
  4. My hubby is my soulmate and very best friend.
  5. I like being dorky.
  6. I secretly love to watch Hannah Montana.
  7. Mary Poppins is my all-time fave movie.
Thanks again!

2 comments:

Nicole

OH MY GOSH! Thank YOU, Megan! I really appreciate this! I will add this to my blog on Sunday! I have posts for tomorrow (new releases!) and Saturday (Sweet Stop post) scheduled already, but SUNDAY IS FREE! I would love to link you back, your blog is so inspiring!

THANKS SO MUCHHHHHH!

3treescreations@gmail.com

Oh you are just too sweet - such a great start to my Friday!! Thanks a million :)

I like your Hannah secret - that is funny (but in a cute way) :)