CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And we have a WINNER...

Hello my Loves!
Sooo sorry I didn't get around to my 100th Post Blog Candy Winner yesterday. I've been super busy, as I picked up a shift at the restaurant for some extra cash (ie. Stampin' Up! goodies money hehehe) and I just HAD to watch the season finale of The Bachelor! Did any of you watch it?!?! I am NOT happy with Jake's decision...Ali was my ultimate fave. But I'm sooo happy she'll be the next Bachelorette! I think it's super cool that there's finally an East Coast Girl on there! :) :)

Anyway, on to our winner...after adding up, counting the multiple entries (I had 78 total), printing and cutting them, folding them and throwing them into a bowl...I had to wait till my hubby came home from work to pull the lucky winner (please don't mind his dirty hands tehehehe).  Here are a few pics of the procedure:
 


And the 100th Post Blog Candy goes to..... Cecelia Blanco!!!

 Congrats!  Please send your mailing address to me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com. You have one week to respond.

Thank you so much to all my followers and to those of you have left comments, feedback, etc! It is greatly appreciated! I'm off to get crafty now...
Toodles!
xoxoxo