CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SPCC # 31

So I'm back and I'm super excited to share with you all the crafty things I have made these last few weeks! I had a card made for the SPCC color combo, which is now 2 weeks old hahahah...and since I got my FujiFilm S5100 camera working again, I decided that I would show you my creation! :) Oh and if you're still wondering, I have NOT found my memory card for my smaller Canon FunPix camera...but that's ok...I have fixed my bigger camera and I am more than excited to use it again. And with this camera, you will definitely notice more details in my cards and whatnot, too (once I get back in to teaching myself how to use it again!) Yay! :) Anyway, here is the 2-week-old SPCC #31 color combo:


And here is my creation...sorry that it's kinda blurry:

------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Friends 24/7, Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various Colors
Paper: Real Red, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Tools: Heat Embosser
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
-------------------------------------------------------

I am super excited about these next few days here at my Picture Perfect Creations Blog...I not only have my own fabulous Stampin' Up Promotion to tell you about, but I'm fast approaching my 100th Blog Post and my lovely 26th Birhtday (Feb. 10) and to go along with those, I have some super yummy blog candy to giveaway--woohooo! :) Plus, if you haven't already noticed I have some new blog buttons AND a new visitors counter at the bottom of my blog--so I unfortunately lost my some-odd amount of 4,000 previous hits. But please come back again tomorrow...and tell all your blogging friends too! :)
Stay Tuned!
xoxoxo

0 comments: