CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge SSC134 at Stamping 411

Today I bring you my 3rd post of the day and a new sketch challenge from Stamping 411, and this my friends, is also 2 weeks old...but that's ok! I think this might have been the first sketch challenge that I have ever participated in and I did tweek it a little bit but boy did I have fun! :) Here is the Saturday Sketch Challenge #SSC134:


I just got in the new Cling Mount Stamps from Stampin' Up!..and let me tell you that I LOVE them! Sooo easy to use and did I mention, they take up less storage space, too?! And of course, I needed to use my newest addition of paper to my collection Just Chillen' by Making Memories. It is such perfect paper to use for a masculine card...and boy do I have a few masculine birthdays this month! :) I did though, give this card to my dad on Sunday, Jan. 31st for his 57th birthday...and he loved it! :)

My creation:
------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Happy Moments
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various Colors
Paper: Ballet Blue, Gable Green, Whisper White, Just Chillin' (Making Memories)
Accessories: 1/4' Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
-------------------------------------------------------
Keep Stamping!
xoxoxo

0 comments: