CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral Layout

I'm back again...and I'm sharing  a layout with you that I created for a workshop I had this past Sunday. I came up with the color combo myself and then created the layout...and then thought..'hmmm...I wonder if I have a picture that would work with this bright layout.' And sure enough, I did!!! I was SOOO excited! It's a picture of my gorgeous hubby and I, at our Engagement Session this past June. I LOVE this picture of us! It definitely captures our personalities and love for life and each other ! :) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------
Layout Size: 12 x 12
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Jumble Alphabet
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Paper: Kraft, So Saffron, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Ribbon
Tools: Small Hearts Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
-------------------------------------------------------
What do you think?! It's definitely one of my faves! :) I'm off to cook dinner for the hubs and then to put together my yummy blog candy! :)
Chat soon...
xoxoxo

0 comments: