CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Demonstrator Meeting SWAP -- Whimsical Words

Hi Stampers!
This is my first 'scheduled' post...something that I've been trying to work on so that I have a post coming daily...and not three in one day! lol I think I just get sooo excited to blog and share with you, that I need to have MORE than one each day...rather than once, everyday. You know what I mean?? Ha! Anyway, enough blabbing.

I created this card and made 12 of them for my Demonstrator Meeting (and the rest of the Stamp-Patty's) SWAP last Wednesday. I CASE'd this idea from a lovely woman named Julie.
------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Ink: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay
Markers: Various Colors
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/2" Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon,
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
-------------------------------------------------------
And I just wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to my cousin's little one, Devyn who turns 5 today! Yayy!
TTYL!
xoxoxo

0 comments: