CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Stampin' Special this Month!

Get a head start on those Valentines!
Create your Valentines this year with Stampin’ Ups! NEW CLING MOUNT ‘I {Heart} Hearts’ stamp set from the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog! Purchase this set for 20% off!

• Just email your order to me TODAY!
• Orders must be placed by February 1st, 11:59pm EST.
• This offer is only available in the U.S. and is an exclusive offer from Megan (Lugauskas) Sajkowicz. This is not a promotion offered by Stampin’ Up!


I {Heart} Hearts ($18.95 - Cling Mount Value)

Be sure to take advantage of this great discount! To place your order, call me at 860.617.1331 or e-mail me today! For your shopping convenience, I gladly accept credit cards.

xoxoxo

0 comments: