CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mini 3x3 cards and SPCC # 30

The colors this week for the SPCC #30 Challenge definitely remind me of orange creamsicle popsicles...dontcha think?! 














I just HAD to use my Studio G 'You're Sweet' set! I don't know where my 'crafting-mojo' went and the colors this week totally threw my for a loop, as well! I figured that those easy 3x3 cards would hopefully get my 'mojo' back in gear and this is what I came up with...


Today's little cards are SO much fun to make and you can whip up some of these sweet little 3x3's in a snap! They're perfect for tucking in with a little gift or for leaving someone a happy little hello and even for a Valentine! They can be recreated in a million different color combos, too! I just LOVE quick and easy! :)



Card Sizes: 3 x 3
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: You're Sweet (Studio G)
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers: Various Colors
Paper: So Saffron, Only Orange, Very Vanilla
Tools: Heat Embosser
Accessories: Vanilla Embossing Powder, So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired)

Chat soon my friends!
xoxoxo


15 comments:

RobbynW

So cute Megan! That color combo totally works with it! Way to go girl!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Deanne @ Three Trees

Totally adorable!!! Love the stamps :)

Deanne - SP {Diva}

Sandy

aww those are soo cute!! perfect for valentine's day!

Núria

fresh and cute card!!!!

emily

cute!

Emily-SP Diva

Sandra Farrell

Too cute - I love them. If you are interested in more colour challenges, please check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Allison

Megan, what fun cards! I love how you thought of orange creamsicles and actually had a stamp to recreate them! So cute.

Allison - SP Diva

Sherry

I can taste it! So pretty

IRIT SHALOM

SO= SO CUTE AND SMALL... LOVE IT
IRIT- SPCC DIVA

thescrapmaster

Megs! Those are so cute!
Hugs,
Samantha

Susan

What precious yummy little cards.

Melisa

Love the little mini cards. They are definitely sweet!

Melisa-SP Diva

Danielle

OMG!! I said the same thing about the combo! It reminds me of creamsicles too!!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Stephanie *SP Diva*

Love these little cards! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Heidi

I just LOVE these!!! Thanks for playing along with us! - Heidi, SP Diva