CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wanna win some AWESOME Blog Candy!?

Happy Tuesday All! Sorry I didn't get around to blogging last night...I've been super busy trying to finish up my Wedding Thank Yous and whatnot.

But anyway, on to the good stuff...
Sam, over at Scrapmasters Paradise is giving away some very yummy Blog Candy! Her blog has reached over 90K blog hits and by celebrating she has a ton of fun stuff to give!
  • 90 different odds and ends
  • 90 Cricut die cuts cut out from cardstock!!! (And she'll even let you choose some shapes!)
  • 90 misc. buttons
  • 90 misc. brads and eyelets

Plus, if she reaches 100THOUSAND VISITORS by the time the blog candy closes, which is at noon on December 25th, she will add 90 more things!!!!! Holy Cow!!! Sooo AWESOME...I hope I win! :)
Make sure to head over to her blog NOW to enter to win this fabulous candy!

Chat soon!
xoxoxo

0 comments: