CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Y'all! Sooo sorry I'm two days late, but I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! I know I did! Tons of food, family, and fun! Doesn't get much better than that! Did anyone go shopping on Black Friday?! I ended up going with my mom and sister and we had a ton of fun!

Anyway, a Funny story...My sister and her boyfriend want a microwave for Christmas so I found one at Wally-World for reasonable price, $18 and picked one up while I was there. We continued our shopping at Target and once I get out of the car, I see a microwave box under a shopping cart outside...someone had LEFT their microwave! Can u believe it?!?! hahahahaha How crazy is that?! I ended up getting a FREE mircowave for a Christmas present...doesn't get much better than that! lol

Ok enough chit-chat and on to some fun Thanksgiving cards I made...The first one I used the oh so darling Riley Pumpkin Patch stamp! I also pulled out my new heat embosser for each card (which is my favorite tool now!)...and I used some Making Memories -- Autumn Splendor paper! As always, the list of supplies needed follows each. :)


Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: The More the Merrier, Pumpkin Patch (Riley Stamps)
Ink: Stazon Black, VersaMark
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Whisper White, Autumn Splendor (MM)
Tools: Heat Embosser
Accessories: Vanilla Embossing Powder, 3-D Dimensionals, 3/8" Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon (Ribbons and Bows Oh My--RABOM)


Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: The More the Merrier
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really, Rust, Autumn Splendor (MM)

Tools: Heat Embosser, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Very Vanilla Embossing Powder, 3-D Dimensionals, 3/8" Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon (Ribbons and Bows Oh My--RABOM)

These cards were made with TONS of LOVE and sent to my wonderful family in Florida! :) (Hiii Auntie...I know your reading this...and your card is on the way!:) )
I'm sure I'll post again tonight...stay tuned!
xoxoxo


0 comments: