CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Giftabella -- Birthday Card

Here's another birthday card I made. And this one goes to my cousin's beautiful wife, Jesse, whom I mentioned in this post. Like I've said before, I am a HUGE fan of Stamping Bellas so I had to get the Giftabella stamp! And let me just tell you that Jessie just LOVED the card! She mentioned how cute it was that the stamp had the same hair as her! hehehe



Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Giftabella (Stamping Bella), Celebrate Sentiment from Birthday Cupcake (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette (SU Retired), So Saffron Patterns DSP
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

I think I'm done with the posts tonight...I'm off to my Creative Studio now!
xoxoxo

0 comments: