CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends Rock -- Birthday Party

So this past weekend I went to my cousin Sarah's MYO (Make-Your-Own) Sleepover.  She invited me so I decided that I would demonstrate a fun and girly 8x10 page using Stampin' Up's set Friends Rock. I didn't know what to expect with 5-eight and nine year olds, but we sure did have a blast! And I was soooo surprised to hear that a couple of the girls' mom's used Stampin' Up! Products! (And don't worry, I sent those girls home with the lovely 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog :))  Anyway, I came up with an easy and very basic layout for the girls to use, but of course they did their own thing! :) We added a black frame
(big enough to fit the 8x10) and some fun pictures (throughout the night) to use, and the girls loved it! They now have a keepsake they each created from Sarah's 9th Birthday MYO Sleepover! 
 My Layout:

















Layout Size: 8 x 10
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Friends Rock
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Paper:Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Patterns DSP
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
Accessories: 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon

Highlights of the Night:
The girls hard at work with Jesse's help...













The Birthday Girl, Sarah, and her mom, Jessie:














And the final product! (How cute are these girls?! Demo's-In-Training, I think! hehehe)













 If you are interested in a booking a Birthday Party-Based Workshop! Please let me know!
 Oh, and I know I'm a bit behind with my 12 Weeks of Christmas...I'm sooo sorry. I'm hoping to have those posted this weekend--please bare with me though. :)
xoxoxo


0 comments: