CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NEW Hostess Promotion!

September 1 - November 15 Hostess Promotion :

Anyone who hosts a Stampin' UP! workhop can take advantage of this AWESOME hostess promotion! From Sept. 1 - Nov. 15, if you host a workshop with a minimum of $250 in sales, you can select ANY item* in the Holiday Mini for only $10!! (*Excludes My Digital Studio); however, once the My Digital Studio is released, hostesses can purchase it at 50% OFF with a workshop of at least $400!

Like I said in my previous post, I will not be working on my Stampin' Up! business till October 1st! But that still gives you plenty of time to take advantage of this AWESOME promotion...and some time to come up with a workshop date! :) Email me to set up one today!





Toodles!
xoxoxo
Megs :)

0 comments: