CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm ALIVEEEE!!!

Hey All!
Just wanted to let you know that I am still ALIVE and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! hehehe Picture Perfect Creations and my Stampin' Up! Business have been put on the back-burner for the time being, due to my upcoming wedding in 10 DAYS! Yes, only 10 DAYS away now! :) I have been super crafty creating all the fun DIY things for the wedding and I will post those after everything is said and done....be on the look-out!

Soooo after the BIG day and our honeymoon, which I will be returning from on Sept. 21st, I will be back in gear with the usual crafty and creative ME! Sooo excited for that, too! :) I have a ton of ideas running through my brain with new classes, workshops, sales, upcoming holiday things, and fun--all of which will be introduced October 1st!

Stay tuned my loves!
xoxoxo
-Megs :)

P.S. SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, October 24th - 10th Annual Erin B. Lugauskas Memorial Scholarship Halloween Benefit Dance - 630pm - Plainfield Town Hall -- more to follow! :)

0 comments: