CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is everywhere...

Hello All! Hope everyone's doing well out there! I can't believe we're 8 days away from Christmas! 2009 will be here before we know it...as well as my wedding, ahhh! :)

Anyway, today I've decided to put up a some of my cards and crafty things that I'm hoping you would love to give as gifts to your loved ones! :) So Christmas is coming and you don't know what to give your friend, co-worker, secret santa -- I've got just the things for you! Everything is handmade by me...Please take a look! :) Sorry that some of the pictures aren't perfect...I tried! hehe
First Up: Christmas Cards...each individual card is $2.00-- a box of 5 for $5.00 -- a box of 10 for $8.00. You may choose an assortment of cards or do a box of all the same, your choice! :) Below are just a few samples. I also have various gift tags that I am selling. $.50 each or 5 for $2.00. (Sorry I don't have any pictures of those at this time).



I've also been putting together packages of cute little wine charms for your wine/margarita/cocktail classes! These are sooo fun! I've got a wide range of charms to choose from...flowers, sea shells, butterflies, christmas lights or ornaments, etc. They come in packages of 5 and 6. One set is $7.



Check out these CUTE Stocking Stuffers...Snowman Poop! The little poem on them say it all! These are going for $2 each.



I had a BLAST making these Snowman Soups as well. Each come with a packet of hot cocoa, mini marshmellows, a candy cane, and 3 hershey kisses. $5 each.



All shipping is $5 and I will ship within 24 hours. I can possibly also deliver it to you if live in the Eastern CT area. All work is handmade by me with care and love. :) Also, if you would like to order anything else on this site (i.e. picture frames, custom scrapbook albums, etc.) let me know!

Please contact me at ppcreations@live.com if you would like to place an order or have any questions, comments, etc. Have a great day all!

xoxoxoxo


0 comments: