CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life's been crazy...

Hi all! Hope everyone's doing well out there! I know its been awhile...and again I apologize. But let's get down to business! :)

Monday night I hosted my first Stampin Up! Party and I must say, it was a great success. I had 10 lovely ladies show up ready to get crafty and create! I am sooo excited about joining Stampin Up! and becoming a demonstrator (which will most likely be after the holidays). I have such a love for paper and all those crafts alike that dates back to when I was 2 or 3 years old (just ask my mom for the story on that..tehehehe)! :)

So I came home from Kaia's Christening and family party Sunday afternoon to see a scrapbooking corner built in my room! Tim hated to see the pile-up of scrapbook and paper craft things scattered throughout my room, so he made me my own space! :) He's he so wonderful! It's nothing too spectacular and not that much room, but it does the job and I couldn't be any happier! :) I will have pics up soon, I promise!

Can u believe that Thanksgiving is only 9 days away!? Holy-cow! Where has November gone?! That means I better start on the Christmas shopping ASAP annnnddd snow is about to fall. Boohoo! :(

Tim and I celebrated our one year anniversary on November 9th...it definitely flew by! I can't wait to see what the rest of our future holds. :)

Happy Belated Birthday goes out to my sister, Erin (Nov.5th), and my cousins (husband and wife) Mike & Jessie (Nov. 3rd and 4th). And to their daughter, Sarah (Nov. 10th) and to my cousin Ryan's son, Logan (Nov. 26th). WOW! So many November babies! :)

And finally, I'm leaving you with a scrapbook page/keepsake creation I made a while ago for my good friend, Brooke. I took her to her first EVER Boston Red Sox game back in May. I used some Red Sox stickers and the team colors for my paper. I found some cute 'Play Ball' ribbon that also coordinated with the team colors. Love it! :) (sorry the 2nd picture is a little blurry...the scrapbook page is displayed in a 12x12 black frame.)



Stay tuned...I hope to post more creations later today. Have a great Wednesday!

xoxoxo


P.S. Like my new signature I designed above?! :)

0 comments: