CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Stamping Bellas - Baby Fella Bella

Happy Monday!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was hectic, like usual, and of course it went by TOO fast! But anyway, I did get some crafting done and that's all that matters! hehehe :)

I'm a HUGE fan of the Stamping Bella stamps, so when I came across a SWAP at SCS, I was more than excited to join...even though I already own a bunch myself...hehehe. I received this cute BabyFellaBella image through that SWAP. I made this card for our friends Johnny & Lindsay who just had their little bundle of joy, Carter, last week. We can't wait to meet him!


Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!

Stamps: BabyFellaBella (Stamping Bellas)
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
Markers: Various colors
Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, DSP Muirfield
Tools: Oval Scallop Punch, Tag Corner Punch, 3D Dimensionals

xoxoxo

0 comments: