CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

"dont let your mind not let you have fun" - jason mraz

...just a little quote from a Jason Mraz song...kinda goes along with myself...considering I'm a creative person. But anyway, sorry for the delay of posts again...life is taking over me! hahaha Happy Monday all! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and a good weekend! :)

On Saturday, we hosted our 9th Annual Erin B. Lugauskas Memorial Scholarship Halloween
Benefit Dance (wow...thats a mouthful! hahaha)! It was defintiely another success! Thanks to all who attended and contributed...we could have NOT done it without you! Here are just a few pics of the night:
The lovely raffle baskets :)

My dad (I mean Tim) and I lol

wow...thats a scray picture! lol

...the costume contest

...that's all for now! I'll try to post more later. Now since the Benefit is over, it's time to concentrate on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and of course, my Wedding! Yayyy! I'll have some card creation posts up soon, as well. See you all later!
xoxoxo
- Megs :)

0 comments: