CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hearts a Flutter

Hi Friends!
I finally had some time to play with the a few new goodies from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog! And let me tell you, I am loving it all!

Today I'm showing you a card I made with the new Hearts a Flutter Stamp set and matching Framelit Dies....they are awesome and soooo versatile! I'm sure I can find many ways to use the stamp set and dies besides just for Valentine's Day cards. I also used the new More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper....adorable and I'm loving that its just not your basic Valentine colors (red, pink and white)! I love the Pool Party touch Stampin Up! has added to it! I finished off the card with some Very Vanilla Seam Binding and Basic Pearls.




Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

0 comments: