CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Simple Boy Birthday Card

Hi Stampers!
If you know me, I'm all about simplicity. :) So having to make a boy birthday card was a must for my cousin's son, Devyn. And this is the creation I came up with:


Wouldn't this card look cute for a girl, too?! How about using some Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, and So Saffron? Hmmm....I might just have to use those colors. I'll definitely lety you know what I come up with! :)

---------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: I Dig You, Curly Cute, Seeing Stars (SU! Retired)
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Old Olive DSP (SU! Retired)
Ink: Peach Parfait, Island Indigo,
Tools: 1-1/4" Punch, 1-3/8" Punch, Big Shot, Circles #2 Die, 3D-Dimensionals
----------------------------------------------------------

Chat soon!

0 comments: