CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio -- Starts today!!!



What is better than someting for FREE!

My Digital Studio (MDS) is Stampin' Up's digital design software that is extremely user-friendly, easy to work with and comes with all of the same amazing stamp sets, designer series paper and punches we are all used to!


I know how much you all love to scrapbook; well how about trying to scrapbook digitally for FREE?!!! GO HERE and click on the shop now button. Once you reach my online store place an order for Item #129600. This will allow you to download My Digital Studio Express absolutely FREE for 30 days!!! You will have full functionality and the ability to purchase printed projects directly through my online website! If, after 30 days, you love it as much as I do, you will want to keep it!!
 
Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: