CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy 'belated' Holidays!

It has been a few months since I have last posted to my blog, but I feel that January 1st is the best day to start a-new here! :) Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Years! I have been quite busy with the daily life tasks of being a wife, mother, and part-time worker and I haven't saved much time for myself to do the things that I like to do. I have done a few crafty things, but blogging just hasn't been the easiest of things to get to lately. I do apologize! :)

Have you made your New Year's Resolutions or Goals yet?? Anything interesting that you'd like to share? I just completed a list of mine....20 total, I should add. It contains a wide variety of things that I would like to accoomplish in 2012 -- from completing my Wedding Scrapbook to Buying a House! Yesssss.......I know...a bit crazy, but I feel like I can do it. :)

With that said, here I am typing away at one of my new resolutions/goals. I'll be back later this week to show you some crafty creations, but until then....here's a great picture of my lil Tayton and his first encouter with Santa. It was rather entertaining, I should say -- poor lil guy! :)



Have a great day and an even better New Year!
Toodles for now! xoxoxo 

0 comments: