CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday's Scrapbook Layout #2

My hubby got my the My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! for Christmas and I haven't really had too much time to play around with it...but today I certainly did! Thank goodness for those rainy day... :)

Here's what I came up with...


I could spend hours on the computer just creating new layouts...it was so much fun!!

So it's National Scrapbooking month, and speaking of layouts and scrapbooking...Stampin' Up! has a VERY awesome promotion goin on this month! Celebrate it and try something new during this National Scrapbooking Month Campaign! There are MANY exciting promotions being offered during the month, as well as how to use the 30% OFF on select scrapbooking products! (Select stamp sets; professional print products for My Digital Studio; special digital download bundles for MDS).


Click here to see the complete list of products being offered at 30 percent off!


Download the My Digital Studio Price Guide.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

0 comments: