CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sajkowicz Easter 2011

I'm gonna share some of our Easter pictures with you! And I'm not going to break my promise...you should be SO very proud of me! :)  Sorry its a few days late tho...

Our little Easter bunny and believe it or not, he really didn't mind these ears on him! lol


And here's Tayton with his best friend and cousin, Camerin....sooo cute! :)

And finally, the Easter Basket and gift my hubby made for me...isn't he just so talented?! lol I LOVEEE it! I'm not sure if he can beat this, but he better try hard next week, as it is Mother's Day...and my first one at that! hahaha




Here is the card that Tim made, too. Notice the rabbit's hands and feet?? -- they're Tayton's!!! So cute and veryyyy creative! :) I throughly enjoy receiving these type of gifts each holiday...they're all definitely something worth looking froward too!
Hope you enjoyed it all!
Chat soon!

0 comments: