CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

PPC-CC #54

Hi All,
Just a quick PPC-Color Combo post today, as I have lots on my 'To-Do' list! And it's my wonderful Mom's birthday...Happy Birthday Mom--Love you soo much!!  Anyway, I just loved working with these colors this week...and let me tell you, I'm really not a 'pink' fan! lol


My PPC Creation:
----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo
Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Top-Note Die 
Accessories: 5/8" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls
----------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to check in with us at PPC this Wednesday, as we'll be revealing our newest DT members!
Have a great day!


0 comments: