CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Yes, I am alive...and PPC-CC #34

Hello Blogging Friends!

So sorry for the lack of posting lately! Things have been hectic here at the Sajkowicz house with the coming of our lil guy in 6 weeks or so! Ahhh...can't believe it has gone by so fast! We've been super busy preparing for him...getting his crib built, organizing all of his new things, etc. So with all of this, my crafting has been put on the back burner...But I didn't forget about our weekly color combo challenge at PPC!

Here is this week's combo #34:

I haven't had the chance to get crafty yet with it and I'm really hoping I have the time too this week, but I still want to encourage you to head on over to check it out and participate! The PPC Creators Design Team and October Guest Designer sure have some great inspiration to share, too! Click here to go now!

I also hope to have my 12 Weeks of Halloween posts caught up this week, as well, so be on the look out for those! :)

Chat soon my loves!

0 comments: